- What color is your character’s hair? Honey blonde with one strip of electric blue near her ear. She ties her hair into a side braid and leaves her blue strands out of the braid from time to time. Belle has short-medium length hair. (Goes to about her chest and the shortest is to her shoulders.) She does not have longer bangs like her sister.
- What color are your character’s eyes? Cerulean Blue
- What color is your character’s skin? Caucasian, ivory white complexion.
- What special aesthetic characteristics does your character have? Dyed blue strand within her hair, she dyed a clump of her hair to remind her of her twin when they were separated. (It was due to work issues, not familial.)
- Does your character have any piercings? Tattoos? Belle just has two piercings, one on each lobe. She wears simple earring studs. They typically are small gems or non-obtrusive dangly earrings. She loves wearing ruffly, girly, and blingy stuff but it would get in the way of her work.
- What’s the sexiest physical characteristic of your character? Her body figure; she wears accentuating clothes that accentuate her curves and shape firmly. (She’s a size 14, same with her twin—Charlotte would be around a size 8 in comparison).
- What’s the ugliest physical characteristic of your character? She has a beauty mark about the size of ½’ to 1 inch long on her wrist. It looks as if she got burned from laying it on a hot surface for too long.
BONUS: What element of their appearance is your character most insecure about? Belle is conscientious of her hair, since she has longer hair than her twin. Because her hair is longer, it can become frizzy and difficult to maintain. She uses plenty of argon oil products to keep her hair from splitting, but the weather makes it difficult to keep it moisturized.
- What does your character wear? A button up blouse that has ruffles up the front seam (buttons are covered from view) and continues all the way to her collar. It is a high collar, short sleeved shirt. She wears a pencil skirt that runs down to her knees, tights/pantyhose underneath. She has heels on, but only around the office. If she is working all around the ship or on deck she will opt for flats. Her shirt is tucked into her skirt, with a 2 inch wide cinched belt around her waist line. (It covers the shirt from being tucked in). She has a white lab coat, just like Olivia’s but this one has her state rank and name on the front lapel.
BONUS: Why does your character like wearing that outfit? Belle accommodates the State uniform to fit her style of clothes. She has been used to wearing State mandated clothes that it has become normal for her. She is professional on and off the clock.
Expressions of Emotion
- When your character smiles, what does their smile look like? Belle has a subtle smile. She has a slight dimple on both sides of her cheeks. It is a genuine gesture when she does smile.
- What does your character’s laugh sound like? She has a quiet lilt when she laughs. As she is a quiet person around lots of people, she has more of a restrained laugh. As time goes on, she grows comfortable to laugh with restraint but she still keeps herself quiet.
BONUS: What sort of things would make your character laugh? Her sister, animals, memories and being around people she gets along with, whenever her projects are successful.
- What is your character’s normal style of speech? Belle’s manner of speech is articulated and precise. She doesn’t speak very often, as she keeps to herself. She’s an incredibly quiet individual.
BONUS: What are some memorable things your character has said that showcase their unique voice? “I just hope Anna is alright. I haven’t received any letter from her in the past two weeks”, “There was a ghost!!!”, “Yes Ma’am.”
- How does your character express/handle anger? Belle forgives, but she doesn’t forget. She remembers any incident that makes her angry, but she doesn’t lash out. She keeps it bottled up inside, and refuses to talk to someone about it.
- Does your character cry? Yes, Belle cries easily but no one would have guessed it. She’s more of the emotional one compared to her sister.
BONUS: What sorts of things would make them cry? If someone ruins all of her hard work and effort—ridicules her work—treats her as if her opinion doesn’t matter. She gets upset more often than not, so her twin steps in to protect her.
- How easy is it for other people to read your character’s emotions? Because Belle is serious to a fault, most people don’t see her emotions as easily as Tyler, Olivia, or Anna would. Most people can tell when she is stressed, but she does not like bothering those around her with her feelings.
- Is your character religious? Belle is the type of person to believe that there is something out there guiding them, but won’t push her beliefs onto others.
- How does your character view those of other faiths? Their world isn’t as close minded to belief’s as one would believe. Everyone’s set beliefs are designed to help them through their personal struggle. No one’s belief is superior to the others; rather everyone understands that everyone has their own ways of getting through the day. Belle believes that everyone can have their own set of beliefs and motivations to push them forward.
- What are your character’s core values? Belle is a hard worker, always striving to get her work completed when it is assigned. She is not the type to be lazy or procrastinate. She is not an inventor, but an Architectural Draftsman. When she was younger she was hired for her superb drawing skills.
- How willing is your character to fight for those values? She doesn’t like violence, so she prefers to talk and articulate her main concerns. She leaves the fighting for those who are trained to fight.
Character Likes and Dislikes
- What is your character’s favorite food? Any food Anna makes for her—her favorite food involves roast beef topped off with Anna’s specialty hickory sauce she makes from scratch. Belle loves any type of sandwiches or poi-boy’s made with homemade sauces as dipping sides. She likes cut friends and potato wedges that are lightly seasoned.
- What is your character’s favorite color? Pink—almost disgustingly bright pink.
- What is your characters sleeping preferences? Belle likes to be curled and immersed in pillows and blankets. As long as she is covered and enveloped the whole night, she sleeps well.
BONUS: What position does your character typically sleep in? She likes to sleep curled up in a ball, almost like a cocoon. If she can’t curled up, she is most likely sleep on her side grasping a pillow in her arms.
- What is your character’s sexual identity? Asexual-she doesn’t have any preferences to being with a man or woman. She’s more or less trying to find her own place in life.
- What are your character’s sexual preferences? She hasn’t had sex, so it is not known whether she is conservative or liberal.
- What type of music does your character like? Belle likes any wind instruments or strings playing. She doesn’t like the loud drumming or banging noises.
BONUS: Does your character have a song that is “their song”?
- What is your character’s birthday? March 8th, 1873*
BONUS: Does their astrological sign seem to fit them? Pisces; Yes Belle is very independent and uses her working life as a means to hide away from large crowds of people. She’s not a big fan of being immersed in large noisy areas. She is very creative and chooses to lose herself in her work often. She doesn’t want to be left alone.
- What family structure did your character have growing up? Belle grew up in a loving and nurturing family—she and Anna are twins, Belle is the oldest by ten minutes. They would have had a younger brother a few years after they were born but their mom had a miscarriage. Their father works for the State, and he is specifically in the Agriculture department for transferring of food and supply. Their mother stays at their residence in Gailyna where she tends to the farms and helps lead the towns to maintain the integrity of the crops and food they produce.
- How well did your character get along with their family? Belle gets along well with her family. In fact, she’s a daddy’s girl than anything else. Anna is more of a mommy’s girl. Belle actually got her job as an architect because of her dad’s connections and what skills were required.
- What is the worst thing your character has ever done? Belle accidentally threw away all of Olivia’s important documents when she first started working for the young girl. She thought they were nothing more than scribbled garbage so she cleaned up her Master’s space so she could efficiently work. Turned out those pictures were attempts at building some grand scale building that she had yet to give to Tyler and her to complete.
- What is the best thing your character has ever done? When Olivia was struggling to conceptualize an idea she wanted to make, Belle always had been able to decipher what she wanted and turned it into an image. The best thing she did had always been able to pick Olivia’s brain whenever she was stuck in a rut.
- What is the most significant romantic encounter of your character’s past? Belle had an arranged marriage, but chose to not get married due to affiliations with work. She didn’t want to stop working just because her husband told her so.
- Has your character ever been in love? Nope.
- Has your character ever been in lust? Nope.
- What is your character’s level of sexual experience? Non-existent
- What is your character’s most embarrassing moment? During one of Belle’s vacation periods, she came back to the Cheric Estate so she could work on some more of her unfinished tasks—and accidently stumbled upon Olivia and Aaron Marx making out—she didn’t stay long to figure out what else happened. She has not spoken of the incident to anyone—but she is sure Olivia knows she saw what transpired.
- What is your character’s biggest goal in life? Maintaining and continually improving the way of life for the common people. She believes that if she works with The State through the Cheric’s Corporation, she can make a difference in the lives of others—without having to fight on the lines. Her sister decided a different route, wanting to explore the world all the while enjoying new types of foods in different cultures. Belle uses her skill as a Draftsman to help bring her master’s plans to life. She is able to draw up all of the schematics and run through the entire diagnostics with a team of Android’s to complete what her master wishes.
- What does your character believe is their greatest virtue? Temperance—Belle abstains from alcohol due to her professionalism. Everyone is accepting of her choices, and doesn’t push that.
- What does your character believe is their greatest vice? Envy, she gets envious of others when things are given to them easily. She doesn’t voice her opinions when she feels others get preferential treatment, but she does feel it. She handles it fairly well—the only person that can see through it is her sister Anna.
- What motivates your character most? Her work that she has—she loves working for Olivia and making sure everything is ready and available for her Master. The Anderson family also helps keep her grounded due to their prestigious standing within the State. She doesn’t want to let them down.
- Is your character objective-oriented? Belle likes to take directions one step at a time—almost like an internal check list. If she takes it in little increments she is able to handle more and multi-task.
- Would your character rather be a great person or a good person? Belle would rather be a good person working towards a good cause than a great person looking for fame.
- Would your character rather be hated for being who they are or loved for pretending to be someone else? She prefers to be loved by everyone, so she keeps to herself and does not state what really goes on in her head.
- Is your character an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? Belle is an introvert.
- Is your character creatively expressive? Belle loves to creatively express herself by drawing and designing new concepts and blueprints for Olivia. When she is working in the shop or creating better ways of living, she feels alive.
- What’s your character’s disorder? Obsessive Compulsion Disorder/Perfectionism.
- What is your character’s standard emotional state? Always on work-mode, she tries to keep busy with her work task boxes and drawings.
- Is your character materialistic? Only if it is gaudy and girly. She just loves those things as strange as that sounds.
BONUS: What are some of your character’s prized possessions? As strange as it sounds, she treasures her little trinkets that are ruffly, girly, and obnoxiously ribbony. She loves the extremely gaudy stones and bracelets, and tends to collect them from time to time.
- What is your character’s major learning style? She is an auditory and visual learner.
- What question isn’t on this questionnaire that your character is just burning to answer? Anything from our readers?
- I am a _________. How would your character complete that sentence? I am an assistant.
- Life is an act of _________ing. What verb would your character use to complete that sentence? Life is an act of working.